An EHS Officer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Wicklow based pharmaceutical manufacturing client.
- Providing advice, support and guidance across the organisation on all matters of legal compliance regarding EHS Management
- Play and active role in maintaining and continuously improving all aspects of the EHS management systems (ISO Standards) and SAFE Programme.
- Prepare / review SOP's, WISOP's and training programmes as required.
- Develop a safety communication and consultation programme working with the Safety Representative, Supervisors and all employees.
- Carry out EHS hazard identification and risk assessments and implement controls and emergency procedures.
- Maintain complete data on accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences and investigate as necessary.
- Third level qualification in Health and Safety.
- 2-5 years EHS experience within a busy, team based, operational environment.
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience preferred.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
Construction Manager (12M, Pharma, Tipperary)