Apply for a job
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
An EHS Specialist is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client.
- Plans, implements and oversees the company EHS management programme.
- Supports the development and implementation of EHS related targets and objectives for the site.
- Develops and supports the implementation of the sites EHS policies and procedures.
- Provides the site management with advice and support to ensure compliance and conformance with legal requirements as well as best practice.
- To assist with the implementation of site EHS projects and events ensuring that they are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- To provide the site management with guidance, reports and other necessary data prevalent to the management of the sites EHS management programme.
- To assist with the coordination and delivery of site EHS Training requirements.
- Third level Degree in Safety, Health & Welfare at Work
- 5+ years' technical experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- Diploma or Degree in Environmental Management
- Ability to influence employees that do not report directly
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
EHS Specialist, Environmental Sustainability
Technical Customer Service Specialist