Engineering Design Supervisor
A Design Supervisor EU is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mayo based Medical Device client. If you have experience with working on Design Applications then this is the job for you !!!
- Leads Mentoring Program for onboarding Applications Engineering team members in the EU.
- Collaborates with HQ leadership on a regular basis to review essential KPIs and take action to ensure performance is on-track, making sound business decisions based on said KPIs.
- Evaluates performance of Applications Engineering team members in the EU on a regular basis, holding team members accountable for their commitments.
- Clearly communicates workflow and prioritization with team.
- Manages multi-departmental projects to ensure that initiatives and specifications are satisfied, timelines are adhered to, associated cost targets are achieved, etc.
- Ensures processes and products are compliant with cGMP and compatible with the regulatory environment required by our pharmaceutical customer base.
- Supports continuous quality improvement initiatives throughout organization.
- Supports efficiency and lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure best practices are communicated throughout the organization.
- Assists with Applications Engineering core functions including supporting client inquiries:
- Develops single-use systems designs based on user and process requirements.
- Manages Applications Engineering Projects in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to streamline and track interdepartmental customer-related communication.
- Manages library of single-use componentry for use in single-use assemblies.
- Supports single-use systems production.
- Provides product support for single-use systems
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Technology or equivalent technical discipline from four-year college or university.
- Must have 3-5 years' experience as a technical specialist in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in the areas of Single-Use Systems and filtration in upstream or downstream processing.
- Must have at least one year of direct management experience with proven track record of leading a technical team.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
QC Compliance Specialist
Senior Project Manger, Engineering (18M, Cork)