Financial Reporting Accountant
A Financial Reporting Accountant is currently required by CareerWise for a leading Financial Services client in Cork.
This is fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate, once they have settled into the team there are multiple key projects which they can be involved in. The role offers career progression, an attractive renumeration package and the chance to work from home.
* Preparing and reviewing financial statements for investment funds and other financial services entities
* Managing the financial reporting process on behalf of large multi-national clients
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Auditors
* Assisting Managers and Partners on ad hoc duties
* Reviewing the work of more Junior staff on a daily basis
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA,CPA or CIMA)
* Fund/Financial Reporting experience an advantage
* Knowledge of Local Accounting Standards essential
* Proficiency in MS Office and other Accountancy packages an advantage
* The ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
Please call Ray Brennan today for further information on 021-242 7111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specializes in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.