Apply for a job
LIMS Analyst (12M, Limerick)
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
LIMS ANALYST with a minimum of 3 years pharmaceutical experience required by CareerWise Recruitment for our BioTech client in the Limerick / Clare region. Initial 12 month contract on offer.
The LIMS ANALYST will be involved in data entry as opposed to testing working on the LIMS system as its being developed.
- Building the content of QCL LIMs systems in collaboration with site and external Digital teams.
- Translating the content of specifications and analytical methods into compliant, effective and efficient LIMs / LES workflows.
- Involved in the qualification of analytical instruments and in their routine maintenance.
- Development of standard operating procedures, specifications and local analytical methods.
- ay be involved in reporting results into a computer storage system (LIMS), as well as performing testing using automated systems.
- Involved in deviation investigations and will record any errors encountered, as per procedures and training.
- Assisting in the training of other personnel and as their level of skill develops, may be responsible for the full training of other Laboratory personnel.
- Minimum BSc (Hons) in Analytical Sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology) with a minimum of 3 years pharmaceutical experience.
- Proficient in the build / use of Laboratory Information Systems. Experience in translating the content of specifications and analytical methods into compliant, effective and efficient LIMs / LES workflows is a distinct advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality control operations with an emphasis on techniques such as immunoassays, and quantitative PCR, chromatography and capillary electrophoresis separation sciences, spectroscopic techniques.
- Understanding of multiple instrument platforms (e.g. Agilent, Beckman Coulter, Sciex, Molecular Devices, Applied Bioscience, etc.) and associated software applications (e.g. SoftMax Pro, Empower, LIMS / LES systems)
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999,
CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
EHS Specialist, Environmental Sustainability