Process Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational manufacturing client in Kilrush, Co. Clare. Permanent position.
The successful candidate will possess a high level of initiative, ability to handle multiple responsibilities, and have results driven approach to ensure successful completion of projects assigned by the Quality and Technical Manager.
- Understand and apply principles of lean & six sigma with the ability to manage projects within a World Class Manufacturing (WCM) program.
- Implement suitable product and process changes to satisfy Customer Specific Requirements and that of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Perform Root-Cause Analysis with process and test data to implement sustainable corrective actions.
- Understand risk management and the process based approach to quality and drives continuous improvements
- Respond to manufacturing problems in a timely manner to maintain and support production.
- Support and coordinate the implementation of capital investment programs.
- Ensure site compliance to customer requirements as well as ISO9001, Food Safety & Automotive standards.
- Provide technical support on processing and process capabilities to Customer Service, Sales and Quality Assurance.
- A degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science or Industrial Chemistry.
- High level of PC skills (MS Package, Minitab, etc.)
- Knowledge of pFMEA, 8D, DMAIC & Kaizen processes is desirable.
- Self-motivated, able to make independent decisions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Auditing internally and externally.
- Knowledge and experience with IATF core tools is an advantage.
Please call James Farrar today for further information on 0872489961 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.