Apply for a job
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
A Process Engineering Technician is required for our Cork based med device client - a manufacturer of surgical instruments. This is an initial ~ 6 month contract shift based role.
Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
* Provide Technical support for new process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with new product development procedures.
* Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
* Support Project and Process Engineers on the development of manufacturing and/or inspection process flows as well as on executing DOE, DFM/DFI activities.
* Assist with the identification and installation and help with validation support of new equipment in the process development area
* Support 3D-Printing prototyping. CAD file preparation, conversion to STL, 3D-printer preparation and operation, post-processing and inspection.
* Work closely with the Quality Department to ensure all documentation associated with validation and new product introduction in a regulated environment is accurate, executed in the correct sequence and completed in a timely manner.
* Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launch.
* Level 6/7 or equivalent in Science, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
* 2+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated ability to read and interpret complex drawings and have the ability to understand geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing (incl. GD&T)
* High knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
* Demonstrated ability to lay out and set-up machines as well as run manufacturing batch
* Demonstrated ability to inspect any job assigned with the use of all standard inspection tools
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021-4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Add to calendar
Add this date to your calendar.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
Construction Supervisor (12M, BioTech, Limerick)
Project Manufacturing Engineer
Maintenance Fitter / Technician