A QC Chemist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Waterford based Pharmaceutical client. If you have experience of working as a QC Chemist in a GMP manufacturing company then this is the position for you !!! This is a 12 month contract position.
- Provide chemical testing and support to the QC Chemistry and Manufacturing departments.
- Documentation review.
- Daily, weekly and monthly calibrations of equipment.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to QC Chemistry Team and external departments. In particular, close contact maintained with the Microbiology, Validation, Manufacturing, Planning and Quality Assurance.
- Execution of QCC testing (water sampling, water testing, TOC, conductivity, appearance, nitrates, swabs etc)
- Compliance with cGMP and Standard Operating Procedures at all times.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives in the lab.
- QC Chemistry representation at cross functional meetings.
- Providing audit support as required.
- Supporting projects as required.
- Conduct duties in a safe manner and report all safety issues or concerns
- Degree in Science or related area ( e.g. Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biochemistry)
- 1-2 years working within Quality departments in a GMP facility required, ideally part of which would be in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.