Senior Cost Accountant
My Client, a global engineering company based in Cork, is looking to recruit a Cost Accountant on a permanent basis. This is a progressive role that reports directly to the Finance Manager that offers a very competitive salary, full benefits and a hybrid working from home option.
* Participate in the site Budgeting and Forecasting processes to drive key decisions
* Involvement in the Management Accounting and the Month End Process
* Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
* Responsible for ensuring Inventory is valued correctly and in line with Corporate policies
* Ad Hoc Project Management & Implementation as required
* Support various Teams by understanding the business needs to support their requirements
* Ensuring Sox Compliance controls are efficient
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
* 5 Years' experience in a Similar role in a Manufacturing environment
* The Ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
* SAP experience an advantage
* ERP Experience required
Please call Conor Kingston today for further information on 021- 2427224 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specializes in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
Head of Finance - 12 Month Contract