Apply for a job
Senior Facilities Technician
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Senior Facilities Technician required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Clare
* Prioritise various Facilities Projects, propose, present, plan, and execute.
* Liaise with key contractors and service suppliers to ensure that scheduled works are completed on time and within budget.
* EHS / Continuous Improvement
* Identify opportunities and implement actions to enable improvements and efficiencies.
* Promote and drive energy saving projects.
* Assist with Health and Safety initiatives and programmes as required.
* Ensure all documentation and procedures are up to date and compliant with all legal requirements and ISO14000 environmental standards.
* Assist in the procurement of vendors and services as require ensuring optimal service
* Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant project management experience.
* Qualified/Certified Electrician with project management experience will also be considered.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
EHS Specialist, Environmental Sustainability