Apply for a job
Senior FP&A Accountant
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
A Senior FP&A Accountant is required for our Cork based pharmaceutical client to join their Accounting & Finance team. This is an initial 18 month contract position with a reasonable chance of permanency.
* Monthly Management Accounts, Financial Accounts and Reporting
* Budgeting, Forecasting, Costing and Variance Analysis
* Business Partnering with Site Department Heads
* Global Inventory Reconciliation
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
* 3 Years PQE in a fast paced environment
* Inventory and Costing experience an advantage
* Experience in a multinational environment an advantage
* Working Knowledge of SAP essential
* The ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
Please call Ray Brennan today for further information on 021-242 7111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specializes in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Add to calendar
Add this date to your calendar.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
Construction Supervisor (12M, BioTech, Limerick)