Apply for a job
Senior Quality Engineer (Aviation)
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Senior Quality Engineer (Aviation) - required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Shannon, Co Clare
* Maintain regulatory compliance, monitor product reliability statistics and lead root cause analysis investigations and corrective actions for all customer returns
* Implement, monitor and operate safety management and quality compliance systems.
* Supervise, direct and lead quality team to ensure quality procedures are effectively implemented.
* Implement the internal and external audits.
* Provide feedback from internal and external audits and seek corrective action to address non-compliance and follow up and ensure closure.
* Licensed Aircraft engineer or a degree majoring in Quality
* 5+ years aviation experience in electrical component overhaul on aircraft maintenance or 5 years' experience in quality with a minimum of 1 years' experience in quality management
* Well versed in National Aviation Authority Regulations for EU, CAA UK, China and FAA, including EASA Design organisation requirements.
* Commitment, drive and proactive in approach.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
EHS Specialist, Environmental Sustainability