Apply for a job
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
My Client, a Reputable Cyber Security company in Cork, is looking to recruit a Tax Accountant on a permanent basis. This is an attractive roles that offers a very competitive salary, full benefits, career progression and a hybrid working policy.
* Submission of VAT Returns for numerous entities
* Reconciliation of VAT Accounts
* Preparation and review of quarterly VAT provisions and tax reports for financial reporting purposes
* Assistance with managing tax queries, reviews and audits, including liaising with external service providers and tax inspectors
* Develop relationships with internal stakeholders and deal with external advisors, local tax authorities and other third parties
* Qualified Tax Accountant
* Experience with VAT, Corporation Tax and withholding Tax Essential
* 2 years' experience in a similar environment an advantage
* The ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
* Strong IT and Excel skills
Please call Ray Brennan today for further information on 021-242 7111 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specializes in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Add to calendar
Add this date to your calendar.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
Construction Supervisor (12M, BioTech, Limerick)