Apply for a job
Technical Sales Manager
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
A Technical Sales Manager is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Galway based Electronics client.
* Generate the commercial input to the company business plan and targets.
* Together with the key account manager, be conversant with the top customers at a commercial and technical level.
* Influence the strategic direction of the business in terms of future investments that deliver leading edge technology, quality and competitive supply chain.
* Develop a rolling sales plan that sets and measures assertive growth for the business.
* Deliver the new business from pre sales, enquiry, assessment, account management, quote to PO receipt.
* Manage the sales pipeline from lead generation through queries and quotation to deliver the sales KPI's
* Work with the Business Development team with new customer introductions and existing customer relationship management
* Degree (Level 7/8) in an electronics/engineering/technical discipline or equivalent.
* 5 years+ experience in a successful commercial role.
* Experience in the medical/electronics industry.
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
EHS Specialist, Environmental Sustainability