Apply for a job
Technical Services Engineer
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Technical Services Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational Aerospace client in Shannon, County Clare. Permanet role.
* Reviewing an aircraft engine's operation, performance and historical paperwork to determine its maintenance requirements.
* Following up on open engine documentation issues as necessary and closing out on any errors and omissions.
* Liaising with multiple teams within the organisation to review, cleanse and accept the engine documentation.
* Communicating with aircraft operators (lessee) and customers (lessor) to ensure smooth engine lease transitions.
* Assessing and evaluating the technical engine condition and deriving necessary maintenance actions (workscope).
* Liaising with all stakeholders to confirm that engine maintenance has been correctly accomplished.
* Generating engine outgoing documentation for the next operator, such as Remaining Life information, Airworthiness Limitations, Service Bulletin Status.
* Maintaining and analyzing engine database (primary IT system to process data) information.
* Developing and designing database upgrades to improve process quality.
* Reviewing, analyzing and summarizing engine paperwork with a view to assisting in the valuation of aircraft engines for purchase, sale, lease in or lease out in the open market.
* Consulting and advising on technical standards, minimum build configuration for the entire engine fleet.
* Creating reports on technical fleet status.
* Assisting other engineering and technical records teams in the Technical Services Provision team as dictated by customer demands.
* Excellent MS© Office skills as the work is largely IT based.
* Experience with MS Excel and MS Outlook.
* Degree / Master's degree in an engineering related discipline or equivalent.
* Spatial thinking and experience with technical drawings would be an advantage.
* Aircraft and/or aircraft engine knowledge would be an advantage.
Please call James Farrar today for further information on 0872489961 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
EHS Specialist, Environmental Sustainability