Apply for a job
Clerical Administrator - Limerick
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
My client, a public sector organisation is currently seeking a Clerical Officer / Administrator with high level administration experience to join their busy team on a temporary contract.
In terms of location this role is based in Limerick
- Greet patients in a courteous manner at all times, dealing with all enquiries politely and efficiently, displaying empathy when answering queries at the reception desk or over the telephone.
- To deal with ad hoc enquiries and complaints in a pleasant and responsive manner, solving problems immediately where possible and referring to an appropriate senior person if necessary.
- Take minutes of meetings
- Attention to detail with data processing, setting up appointments, booking meeting rooms
- Ensure that all administrative duties are carried out in a professional, accurate and efficient manner at all times.
Hours of Work :Monday to Friday
This position is full time 35 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm but there are part time positions on offer as well !( 3 days per week)
Skills / Experience:
- 1-2 years Administration skills & must have experience working in an office environment is essential
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Office to complete this role (Word & Excel).
- Minute taking expreience is a big advantage
- Fluency in English is essential along with the right to work in Ireland
- Excellent attention to detail
For further information please email your details to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 208649
Jobs at CPL
AES Staff Digital Engineer, Mixed Signal Design
AES Principal Electro Magnetics Engineer
Clerical Administrator - Clonmel
Clerical Administrator - Ennis Co.Clare