Duty Operations Manager
Duty Operations Manager
Are you an experienced Duty Operations seeking new challenge in the Shannon/Limerick region?
Our client, a high-profile corporation and major employer in South Co. Clare, are now expanding their team and are seeking an experienced Duty Operations Manager for this new permanent role, so if you are interested, please apply!
The successful applicant will report to the Head of Operations and work closely with the Senior Management and Business Unit Managers.
In conjunction with the Head of Operations ensure that the key objectives of the organisation are met by managing workloads that maximises the use of resources
· Overall management of the accommodation element for both visitor attraction sites.
· Supervise, motivate, and develop the skills of all operational staff.
· Be fully aware of the site facilities, special activities, and promotions relevant to the
· relevant visitor attraction sites always
· To ensure visitor needs are anticipated and satisfied to a high standard
· To promote and provide a helpful and professional image to visitors.
· Training needs analysis, training planning, induction, and training delivery for
· supervisors and staff
Skills & Experience that we need:
· Third level qualification in hospitality management, business, or related
· Minimum of 3 years satisfactory experience in an operational management role
· Proven track record in reservations with at least 3 years supervisory / management experience
· Experience of managing people in a small to medium size enterprise
· Ability to demonstrate a high level of teamwork & motivation skills
· A commitment to excellence, continual innovation & world class service delivery
This is a permanent position with salary range depending on the candidates experience but is expected to commence at €39,612K per annum.
The post will be operational on seven days a week basis according to business requirements. Hours of operation vary seasonally.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, or want to know more about this role please contact,
Orlaigh FitzGerald-Quinn in Cpl Limerick on 085 801 7135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full list of our open jobs, please have a look at cpl.com.
Jobs at CPL
Sustainable Destination Development Officer
Solutions Engineer - EV and Renewable Energy
Senior Data Engineer HealthTech
Assistant Head of Operations