Apply for a job
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Are you a qualified Accountant with proven corporate/industry experience who is now looking for a new challenge? Are you ambitious to kick on your career with one of the most sought after employers in the Limerick region?
Our client, a high profile commercial organisation, have now engaged with with Cpl to hire a FP&A Accountant to join their Co. Limerick based team so if you’re interested, do apply!
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will work closely with the Director of Finance with responsibility across all aspects of financial governance, reporting & business planning.
More specifically you will prepare budgets, forecasts & strategic finance plans, manage the monthly & annual close processes, implement new/improved business & financial systems, oversee inventory controls, plan audits, engage with external stakeholders, provide guidance to junior team members & act as a finance resource for operations & commercial management groups.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally.
- Qualified accountant with at least 3-4+ years’ industry/large scale corporate experience.
- Excellent IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications & other software tools.
- Proven commercial knowledge.
- Strong analytical, organisational & communications skills as well as ability to work with colleagues across diverse business units.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis with salary depending on skills/experience but expected to be 65-70k or more + benefits & bonus with excellent further career growth prospects on offer.
- This role will be fully on-site so candidates must live or relocate to the Limerick area to be considered.
- Candidates holding restricted visas or requiring sponsorship will not be considered.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 0860279756 / 061208659 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com
Jobs at CPL
AES Staff Digital Engineer, Mixed Signal Design
AES Principal Electro Magnetics Engineer