Apply for a job
Grade III Clerical Officer - Limerick
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
My client, a public sector organisation is currently seeking an Administrator with high level administration experience to join their busy team to work on an initial contract basis
This role is based in Limerick.
Working in a team environment you will be responsible for some of the following duties :
• Greet patients in a courteous manner at all times, dealing with all enquiries politely and efficiently, displaying empathy when answering queries at the reception desk or over the telephone.
• To deal with ad hoc enquiries and complaints in a pleasant and responsive manner, solving problems immediately where possible and referring to an appropriate senior person if necessary.
• Ensure that all administrative duties are carried out in a professional, accurate and efficient manner at all times.
Skills / Experience:
• 1-2 years Administration skills a must
• Experience working in an office environment is preferable
• Must have advanced knowledge of MS Office to complete this role
For further information please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 208 126
Jobs at CPL
Solutions Architect HealthTech
Senior Automation SDET HealthTech
Grade 3 Clerical Officer - South Tipperary
Clerical Officer Clonmel - Shift work