Head of Operations
Head of Operations
Are you an experienced Head of Operations seeking a new challenge in the Shannon/Limerick region?
Our client, a high-profile corporation and major employer in South Co. Clare, are now expanding their team and are seeking an experienced Head of Operations for this new permanent role, so if you are interested, please apply!
As Head of Operations, you will report to the General Manager and work closely with the Senior Management and Business Unit Managers. You will be responsible for the coordination of all operational activity at all visitor attraction sites to ensure customers receive a world class visitor experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Operational and Health & Safety aspects of the visitor experiences operation while ensuring that the key objectives of the organisation are met by managing workloads that maximises the use of resources.
You will also be responsible for:
· Communicates expectations & implements all Standard Operating Procedures and Polices to all staff & Business Unit Managers on site
· Approving rostering of all staff on a monthly basis to ensure adequate staffing
· Supervision and performance management of Operational Duty Managers and Business Unit Managers
· Establish and maintain an effective internal communications and meetings structures to ensure optimum teamwork and productivity
Skills & Qualifications that we need:
· Minimum of 3 years satisfactory experience in an operational management role with demonstrable experience
· Proven history in operational / H & S management with at least 3 years management experience
· Candidate will ideally have a Diploma / Degree in a similar or related discipline in tourism / visitor management.
H&S qualification an advantage
· Flexibility and a strong problem-solving approach to issues
· Experience of managing people in a small to medium size enterprise
· A commitment to excellence, continual innovation & world class service delivery
· Applicants should have a full, clean driving licence with access to own car.
This is a permanent position with salary range depending on the candidates experience but is expected to commence at €55,519K per annum, with annual increments.
The post will be operational on seven days a week basis according to business requirements. Hours of operation vary seasonally.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, or want to know more about this role please contact,
Orlaigh FitzGerald-Quinn in Cpl Limerick on 085 801 7135 or email your CV to email@example.com.
For a full list of our open jobs, please have a look at cpl.com.
Jobs at CPL
Sustainable Destination Development Officer
Solutions Engineer - EV and Renewable Energy
Senior Data Engineer HealthTech
Duty Operations Manager
Assistant Head of Operations
Assistant Village Manager