Are you an experienced HR Administrator who is looking for a new challenge? Or are you a recent HR Graduate who is now looking to kick on your career in the sector?
Our client, a high-profile corporation & major employer in South Co. Clare, are now expanding their HR team & have engaged with us in Cpl to find suitably qualified candidates to interview for this new permanent role so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the HR team & reporting directly to the HR Manager, you will be tasked with covering a wide range of HR & administration duties across the site & to liaise with colleagues in other sites on relevant HR duties.
More specifically this will include employee engagement & query resolution, managing HR data, T&A reporting, comp/bens & payroll administration, assisting on external recruitment & internal moves, coordinating training, H&S compliance, facilities reporting & assisting the wider HR team on HR projects & their specific duties.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in HR, business studies or a relevant discipline.
- 1-2+ years’ experience ideally gained in a HR or related administration role.
- Recent graduates with a relevant co-op/work placement period will also be considered.
- Excellent IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications.
- Excellent attention to detail & inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & to multitask.
Salary will depend on candidate skills & experience but is expected to be approx. to approx. 32k + pension benefit & strong further career growth prospects.
This role is expected to be fully office based 5 days per week & candidates must be available to interview in person.
If this job sounds ideal to you & you want to enquire in confidence or make an application, contact Thomas Hogan in Cpl Limerick on 0860279756 / 061208659 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our open jobs check www.cpl.com
Jobs at CPL
Sustainable Destination Development Officer
Solutions Engineer - EV and Renewable Energy
Senior Data Engineer HealthTech