On Behalf of our client in Shannon, Co Clare we are currently seeking a Process Engineer on their behalf.
As a member of Chemical Business, this position will work closely with the HQ team, our contract manufacturing partner and other subsidiaries in the development and manufacture of OLED materials in a fast-paced, non-GMP environment. Responsibilities include technical process transfer, new process documentation, manufacturing timelines, and continuous improvement.
· Develop processes for new laboratory/manufacturing operation
· Responsible for process transfer and scale-up support and analysis.
· Promote and facilitate the improvement of production processes and operations to continually improve overall EHS, Quality and business performance and compliance.
· Responsible for documentation to ensure the consistent manufacture of products; including batch records, production instructions, validation and stability protocols.
· Responsible for documentation to ensure on time and quality delivery of products
· Provide input into product costing and identify cost improvement opportunities
· Ensure all activities comply with corporate EHS policy and safe handling procedures
· Attain full working knowledge and understanding of the plant equipment, unit operations and utility systems in order enhance its performance.
· Applies scientific principles for research programs involving product development, processing, manufacturing technology, and quality control.
· Experience with or ability to master the use of modern research tools such as EasyMax, PolyBlock, Continuous Flow Reactors, and in-situ process monitoring.
· B.S.E in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years’ experience as described above.
· Experience in Synthetic Organic Chemistry in Fine Chemicals or APIs and their intermediates.
· Experience in Process Development, Scale-up, and Technical Process transfer of chemical products
· Knowledge of ATEX regulations
· Knowledge of process control systems
· Knowledge of HAZOP/FMEA or equivalent
· Lean manufacturing/six sigma/statistical analysis ; Six Sigma Green Belt a plus
· Ability to work within a team environment in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Based in Shannon, Ireland
• Travel required up to 10% of time, including internationally to other facilities
Excellent salary and full Benefits package are on offer with this role.
If you have the above skills & experience, please contact email@example.com or Tele: 087 2419644
Jobs at CPL
Sustainable Destination Development Officer
Solutions Engineer - EV and Renewable Energy
Senior Data Engineer HealthTech
Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant
Duty Operations Manager