Apply for a job
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
On behalf of our Pharmaceutical distribution company in Shannon, Co Clare. We are currently sourcing a Production Manager to join their Team.
You will be responsible for a team of 10 people including Technical/Facilities
Ø Ensuring strict weekly production targets are achieved across all shifts.
Ø Working to strict deadlines.
Ø Management of all team members across all shifts.
Ø Motivation and monitoring of all production personnel.
Ø Conducting performance appraisals and recruitment of new production staff.
Ø Compliance with ISO 13485-2016
Ø Downtime, prevention and trend analysis.
Ø Conducting weekly production meetings
Ø The preparation of high-speed automated packaging lines
Ø Co-ordination of Manual packaging activities
Ø The completion of Batch records and checking of kits.
Ø Start of batch checks and necessary approvals
Ø Process Validation
Ø Job costing and variance reporting.
Ø Preparation of a monthly production report and communication of same.
Ø Release of product from production
Ø Participation in production risk assessments
Ø Support problem solving
Ø Internal audits -
Ø Planning of resources and capacity.
Ø Performance of pre-production trials
Ø Working very closely with the Operations team.
Ø Planning and implementation of preventative maintenance
Ø Ensuring implementation of plant service level agreements (SLA)
Ø Validation of any new process / equipment
▪ 3rd level qualification in a Manufacturing. Technology or a Quality background or equivalent. 5 Years work related experience in a senior role in a medical devise, pharmaceutical company or equivalent.
▪ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information and ideas in a variety of media, tactful, confident at all levels, internal and external.
▪ A proven track record in leadership, including the ability to coach, assess, evaluate, develop, motivate and empower others.
▪ Passion for data, analysis, trends, reporting. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write clearly and informatively. Technical documentation, routine reports, correspondence, procedures and workflows. Present numerical data effectively.
▪ Demonstrate aptitude for process improvement.
▪ Excellent IT Skills – SAP would be a distinct advantage.
If you have the above skills & experience, please contact email@example.com Telephone: 087 2419644
Jobs at CPL
Solutions Architect HealthTech
Senior Automation SDET HealthTech
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - SmartGrid
IT Engineer Field Technician
Duty Operations Manager