Apply for a job
Project Co-ordinator (Part time - 3 days p/w)
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Want to work for a progressive Multinational based in Limerick ? Our client is an established Multinational based in Limerick & are currently looking to hire an Experienced Project coordinator / Engineering Department Administrator to work on a part time basis 3 days per week.
You will work cross functionally to support operations and strategic initiatives in the Global Customer Office (GCO). This role will help to ensure that key operations and KPIs are monitored and communicated and critical project deliverables are delivered in an effective manner.
• Proactively working with project and operations teams to support key milestones, risks and key benefits.
• Provide regular status updates on deliverables - typically in email or ppt. format
• Set up meetings, track actions and deliverables,
• Document version control management, template management
• Work with GCO project consultants to define and implement appropriate project structure / frameworks
• Work with GCO stakeholders to capture operations KPIS - goals, benefits, metrics
• Motivated and proactive with a drive for results.
• Organized with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Skilled with tools such as MS Teams, MS Project, MS Office tools, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint.
• Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams.
• Excellent facilitation & organization skills.
• Foundational knowledge of project management with the ability to create and review project plans an advantage.
• 2+ years experience working in a similar role.
For further information please email your details in the strictest of confidence to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 208649
Jobs at CPL
AES Staff Digital Engineer, Mixed Signal Design
AES Principal Electro Magnetics Engineer
Equipment Maintenance Technician
Receptionist- 3 Days Weekly