Apply for a job
Senior HR Manager
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Senior HR Manager
Are you a senior level HR professional who is now looking for a new challenge? Our client, a major player in the green energy & clean power generation sector are now undergoing a period of significant expansion both in Ireland & abroad. As a result, they have now engaged exclusively with us in Cpl to recruit a talented, energetic & ambitious Senior HR Manager to join their leadership team here in Limerick & lead the HR function.
As a key part of the senior management group & reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will cover a broad remit across the HR function including both hands-on & strategic duties. These will include leading HR projects, implementing new HR policies & procedures, comps/bens management, supporting IR & ER duties, implementing best in class training/L&D programmes, running complex recruitment processes & ensuring top talent is retained.
In addition to the above, you will also design & implement annual HR strategy & key goals, monitor the HR departmental budget, lead/mentor the 2 person HR support group & provide guidance to senior managers on HR matters across their divisions.
Your Skills/Experience that we need
- 3rd level degree qualified in HR, business studies or a related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in a HR Manager or senior level HR Business Partner role.
- Experienced gained in a manufacturing/engineering environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Excellent IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Previous experience in using Blue Book would be an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail & inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & deliver on projects.
- Ability to travel internationally of approx. 15-20% annually.
Salary will depend on candidate skills & experience but expected to be approx. 90-100k with excellent benefits including significant pension contribution & annual bonus.
This role will be a hybrid mix with 3 days in office & 2 days working from home/remote.
Candidates holding restricted visas/work permits will not be considered.
If this job sounds ideal to you & you want to enquire in confidence or make an application, contact Thomas Hogan in Cpl Limerick on 0860279756 / 061208659 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our open jobs check www.cpl.com
Jobs at CPL
AES Staff Digital Engineer, Mixed Signal Design
AES Principal Electro Magnetics Engineer