Apply for a job
Senior Manager Equipment Maintenance & Reliability
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
On Behalf of our Medical Devices Multinational company in Limerick, we are currently sourcing a Senior Manager for Equipment Maintenance & Reliability to join their Team.
The Senior Manager, Equipment Maintenance & Reliability is responsible for establishing of Site Assets strategy and organization in alignment with “Best in Class” maintenance standards and overall long-term strategy for the site. This position will be responsible for the Management of Spare Parts and Preventative Maintenance functions for the manufacturing fleet in alignment with the Site assets standard expectation.
The successful candidate will develop strategy and the subsequent execution of Reliability goals and objectives for the function/department inclusive of Quality System requirements, Customer Service, EHS regulations, and People development. Position will ensure full alignment with the Plant’s G&O’s and will monitor and enforce compliance to all company policies and procedures.
As a leader, the Senior Manager, Equipment Maintenance & Reliability will proactively challenge existing paradigms leading to breakthrough business improvement initiatives aligned to the strategic business plan. You will engage, inspire, empower, and coach a highly competent team, and collaborate both horizontally and vertically across functions, sites and the overall enterprise to enable year over year growth, successful new product launches, process simplification and technology development.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Develop a site-level reliability strategy, plan, and actions to support improved production capabilities and ensure prioritized, efficient, and cost-effective maintenance activities.
- Develop a 5-year improvement plan for the maintenance team and programs.
- Maintain a maintenance metric dashboard to drive improvement and prioritize actions.
- Develop a strong cost management structure for Maintenance that identifies opportunities to improve our business and provides for short and long-term actions that reduce cost.
- Develop direct reports, and other leaders and subordinates through training, and collaborative problem solving.
- Lead the development of asset management plans, preventive/predictive maintenance programs, and long-term maintenance outages in support of business objectives.
- Primary interface with all contracted work within the area, which includes both cost and capital work.
- Develop an appropriate spare equipment and spare parts strategy and plan to optimize production capability and working capital.
- Ensure maintenance and reliability work management processes are effectively implemented, utilized, and improved, driving strong oversight of activities / cost, and strengthening links to business cost/earnings performance.
- Ensure a CMMS (computer maintenance management system) is utilized and improved as a fully integrated part of the reliability and maintenance work management processes.
- Ensure long-term maintenance outages/turnarounds are effectively planned and executed, partnering closely with Operations to deliver on budget, scope, and schedule.
- Represent Vision Care on corporate reliability and maintenance networks to influence development and local implementation of corporate best practices.
- Support and advance Organizational Health within the reliability and maintenance team.
- Ensures site and function operate in accordance with department SOPs which meet regulatory and cGMP standards.’
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have the following requirements:
A minimum of a Bachelors or equivalent University degree is required, with a focus in Engineering preferred.
- Extensive experience in leading Asset Care, Equipment and Production Reliability Activities & Teams.
- Previous work experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to establish, influence, and maintain stakeholder support.
- Experience leading a cost center.
Advanced or Masters degree with a focus in Engineering
- Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing certification
- Experience managing and executing business process changes and change initiatives
This is an opportunity to work with a ground-breaking medical device operation with an excellent record in employee continuous professional development and business improvement.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal and professional development/education
- Excellent Benefits
If you have the above skills & experience, please reach out today to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tele: 087 2419644.
Jobs at CPL
Stores / Materials co-ordinator
Head of Engineering - County Cavan.