Apply for a job
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
On behalf of our Manufacturing Client in Co Limerick, we are currently sourcing a Warehouse Manager to join their Team.
Main Areas of Responsibility
• MRP – Efficient scheduling of all materials including planning, ordering and deliveries.
• Inventory Management –Oversee product handling, storage and recording of all inventories. Reconcile all data with inventory management system and manage stock control and inventory accuracy.
• Logistics – plan, co-ordinate and manage all incoming/outgoing distribution activities in a proficient and timely manner.
• H&S – Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, adhering to company policies and procedures and complying to legal regulations. Ensure safe use of all equipment/machinery and safety of all personnel.
• Support functional operations of the business including production.
• Develop warehouse strategies to ensure optimal operational efficiency, storage optimisation, eliminate SLOB’s, inventory management, waste reduction etc.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the warehouse and clearly communicate the priorities, targets, and operational requirements to all personnel.
• Manage, motivate, support and coach warehouse personnel to achieve performance targets. Develop appropriate training and development plans for assigned teams.
• Strategically manage warehouse operations in alignment with the company’s goals and objectives. Implement best practices in all warehouse activities.
• Support key tasks, projects, processes, procedures, and other relevant responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Supply Chain Manager.
• Actively participate in Operational Excellence programs on site, including 5S programs, risk assessments, audits, and inspections etc.
• Liaise with multiple stakeholders of the organisation including suppliers, transport companies, internal and external personnel etc.
• Deviation, CAPA & Change Control - take ownership for any minor deviations, CAPA's or Change Control
Knowledge, skills & experience:
5+ years’ experience working in a Warehouse environment
• Computer literate - knowledge of SAP Application an advantage.
• Strong Leadership and Organisational skills.
• Analytically and numerically minded with good process development and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in the organisation.
• Ability to communicate findings and make recommendation to the wider organisation.
• Clean drivers’ licence
If you have the above skills & experience, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Tele: 087 2419644
Jobs at CPL
AES Staff Digital Engineer, Mixed Signal Design
AES Principal Electro Magnetics Engineer
Production Supervisor (Evenings)