Apply for a job
Compliance and Risk Manager
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Compliance and Risk Manager | Hybrid Role- Wicklow
Our client are Ireland's leading specialist roofing, cladding and façade contractor who are currently seeking for a Compliance and Risk Manager to join their team.
The position will be a hybrid role which will involve occasional visits to their HQ in Wicklow.
As the Compliance and Risk Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our client operates within legal and regulatory frameworks while effectively managing risks associated with our construction projects across Europe.
The successful candidate will implement and oversee compliance programs, assess and mitigate risks, and contribute to the development of policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Law, Risk Management, or a related field. Advanced degree or professional certifications (e.g., Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional)
is a plus.
- Proven experience in compliance and risk management within the construction industry, particularly across European markets.
- In-depth knowledge of European construction laws and regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Interested? Please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment
Jobs at ICDS RECRUITMENT
Group Digital Transformation Cx Operations Lead
Document Controller - North Wicklow
Toolmaker - Co. Waterford
Health & Safety Lead (Construction)