Apply for a job
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Estimator | Wexford | Salary, Bonus, Pension & Benefits Package
ICDS have been retained, by a leading main contractor, who operate across several construction sectors in the public & private sectors including medical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, high density residential and social infrastructure.
- You will have 2+ year’s experience in Ireland and / or the UK as an Estimator or QS, working with a recognised Tier 1, 2 or 3 main contractor / large sub-contractor or specialist supplier.
- Due to current busy trading conditions, there are numerous tenders every month for the Estimating team to administer with further enquiries ongoing.
- Experience and knowledge of the following estimating software packages a distinct advantage Buildsoft, Conquest, Causeway, Coins, Cubit, Costx or similar.
- Ideal opportunity to join a very successful commercial team while reporting to the Senior Estimator & Commercial Director who will support and mentor you for promotion to the management team based on KPI’s and ‘Bid Win’ ratios.
- Ideal role for Estimator to return to the South East (Wexford/Waterford) with leading main contractor.
Search & contact Barry Kelly on LinkedIn email@example.com 086-232-5706 for details.
Jobs at ICDS RECRUITMENT
Senior Quality Engineer - County Westmeath
Senior Expert Specialist - Maintenance Planner
Construction & Civil Engineering Jobs - (Ireland)