Apply for a job
Field Service Engineer - CNC equipment (Munster)
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Field Service Engineer - CNC equipment (Cork, Tipperary, Limerick areas).
Our client seeks a Field Service Engineer for CNC equipment for the Cork, Tipperary, and Limerick areas.
Full training on equipment will be provided.
Interested applicants should be located in the Cork, Tipperary, or Limerick area.
Must have a clean driving license.
Good mechanical and electrical knowledge
Willingness to learn.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Work with colleagues to build up knowledge of machines sold by company.
• To install, service, maintain and repair equipment sold or serviced by the company.
• Travel to customer sites throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland will be involved, however work is scheduled to keep engineers within their local region where possible.
• Travel abroad may also be required for training purposes and also in some exceptional occasions for customer service work.
• To strive for a competent and professional response to customer service demands.
• To achieve productivity targets as defined by the Service Manager.
• To ensure that administrative work is completed and submitted promptly on a daily/weekly basis, i.e. job reports, part returns notes, overtime sheets and expenses.
• To acquire a complete working knowledge of equipment sold by the company and to continue your own professional development.
• To co-ordinate and co-operate with other staff members to ensure the smooth and professional operation of the Service Division.
• To observe customers' non-disclosure requirements where they exist.
• To observe the company’s safety procedures and keep safety as a priority in all work activities, including driving company vehicles during the course of your work.
• To observe customer safety instructions while at customer premises.
• To travel to customer sites, occasionally and where required, to support field engineers/customer and for training purposes
• To strive for a thoughtful and professional response to customer service demands.
Skills required for role :
• Ability to work on own initiative, and as part of team
• Strong IT skills – Microsoft suite and ability to learn new IT platforms
• Knowledge of CNC machines an advantage
• Written and oral use of English
• Good technical knowledge background, and keen interest to learn new technologies
• Flexibility to travel during the year to customer sites in Ireland and occasionally for training at OEM suppliers.
Jobs at ICDS RECRUITMENT
Product Development Specialist (R&D)-South Dublin
Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer - North Dublin
Shift Maintenance Supervisor - Co. Cork
Finance and Cost Accounting Manager - North Dublin
Project Engineer - County Kildare