Finance Manager - Co Offaly
Finance Manager - County Offaly.
Our client seeks a talented and ambitious accountant to act as Finance Manager for a large portfolio of farms. The role will involve responsibility for all financial matters and supporting the Head of Business to drive the operational and financial performance.
The successful candidate will be commercially orientated and work well within a team. Previous agri-business or farming experience will be beneficial though not a requirement.
• Preparing weekly and monthly financial and operational KPI's.
• Preparation of capital investment proposals
• Financial administration
• Driving operational performance through ongoing interaction with all farms staff
• Overseeing staffing and remuneration
• Monthly presentation to the board of directors
• Annual budget preparation
• Supporting continuous improvement and employee involvement
Interested applicants should have:
• A recognised accountancy qualification
• Be proficient in Excel
• Have excellent organisational and time management skills
• Have excellent communication skills
Jobs at ICDS RECRUITMENT
Senior Occupational Therapist - North Dublin.