Apply for a job
Financial Accountant - County Waterford
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Financial Accountant - County Waterford.
In this role you will perform site finance duties in line with group and local GAAP reporting, while also conforming with SOX requirements.
Assist in preparing month end/year end accounts.
• Assist in preparing detailed monthly P&L and Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Responsible for fixed asset accounting and participate in capital approval process.
• Monitor daily operations reports and compliance with internal control procedures.
• Assist in the reporting of Projections/Budgets
• Assist with interim and year end audit, including preparing year end audit file, liaising with audit team and preparation of year end group reporting.
• Assist in ad-hoc and project requirements.
Interested applicants should have:
Professional Qualification at the level of CIMA/ACA/ACCA
At least 1-2 years’ industry experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail and audit ready always
• Excellent organizational, time management and administration skills required.
• Advanced Microsoft applications user
Jobs at ICDS RECRUITMENT
Senior Quality Engineer - County Westmeath
Senior Expert Specialist - Maintenance Planner
Senior Electronics Engineer
Financial Accountant - Co. Waterford