Apply for a job
Foreman - Limerick
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Foreman- (Building Experience)
Our client is seeking a Foreman for a building project Limerick for one of Ireland's largest independent hospital groups.
This new facility expects to be able to treat more than 50,000 patients annually.
Working countrywide on Ireland's largest and most innovative projects, our client are leaders in groundbreaking strategies, client delivery and innovative project management.
This means that in joining the their team you will be breaking new ground by delivering on sustainable initiatives, constantly learning and developing your knowledge, utilising new tools, strategies and methods of project management as well as training and supporting your team in the delivery of projects.
Key Responsibilities Experience & Skills
- Attends and chairs (when necessary) daily co-ordination/white board meetings & weekly sub contractor progress meetings
- Has an understanding of the sub-contractors RAMS & ITP’s to ensure quality standards are achieved Monitors safety, quality and progress in line with current environmental and construction standards
- Monitors that the works are being carried out in accordance with the designer’s drawings, sketches and to the relevant specification
- Inspects sub-contractors work and signs it off when it is to an acceptable standard
- Completes a daily diary recording the daily progress, numbers of operatives, any safety issues / near misses, weather, identifying shortfalls with labour, plant & materials and any issues that have affected the day’s progress
- Have a clear understanding of the SOPs related to the project. (On the job training)
- Responsible for managing a number of supervisors and operatives.
- Make other trades aware of the above – especially if there are any specific COSHH considerations.
- Support the site management with site inductions
- Issues site permits e.g. excavation permits, hot works permits roof permits etc.
Qualifications & Training
- Working towards an academic and or a professional industry related qualification
- Site Management Safety Training (SMSTS)
- CSCS card
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Site Management Toolbox Training.
- Planning & RA’s
Apply with an updated CV here or connect with Ciara at ICDS on Linkedin for more information.
Jobs at ICDS RECRUITMENT
Document Controller - North Wicklow
Document Controller - North Wicklow.
Business Unit Health & Safety Manager