Apply for a job
IT Administrator - County Westmeath
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
IT Administrator - County Westmeath.
The primary role of for this position as IT Administrator is to oversee and maintain all aspects of the company’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers, security programs and systems. The IT Administrator will manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to the company’s network. The IT Administrator will also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, back up data and perform data recovery if needed.
• Support users with day to day IT issues
• Assisting IT Manager with infrastructure upgrade projects
• Maintain Information Systems and Networks
• Upgrade and install new hardware and software
• Office 365 Administration
• Manage Backups and Network Security
• Implementing and reviewing Security Protocols and Procedures to prevent potential threats
• Reviewing User access and performing access control
• Documenting Processes and Procedures
• Reviewing current IT Infrastructure and assisting with/ suggesting improvements
Skills and Experience sought for this role:
• Microsoft MCSA
• CompTIA A+
• CompTIA Network+
• Experience with Virtual Environments is essential
• Experience with Sonicwall Administration is essential
• Experience managing VLANs and managed Networks is essential
• Experience with Phone systems is preferred
• Power Platform experience is preferred
• Over 5 years’ experience in an IT Support or Admin role.
Jobs at ICDS RECRUITMENT
Senior Quality Engineer - County Westmeath
Senior Expert Specialist - Maintenance Planner
Senior Electronics Engineer
Maintenance Technician - County Westmeath