Apply for a job
Management Accountant - County Offaly
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Management Accountant - County Offaly.
Our client seeks a talented and ambitious accountant to act as Management Accountant for a large portfolio of farms.
The role will involve responsibility for all financial matters and supporting the Head of Farms to drive the operational and financial performance.
The successful candidate will be a commercially orientated and work well within a team. Previous agri-business or farming experience will be beneficial though not a requirement.
• Preparation of Weekly Accounts and KPI’s for Senior management
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts in SAP
• Ongoing review and reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts
• Variance Analysis reporting against budget and standards
• Liaise directly with external auditors as part of Farms' year-end audit
• Preparation of capital investment proposals (CAPEX)
• Financial Management of CAPEX projects
• Preparation of Budgets
• Monthly presentation to the board of directors
• Oversee the purchase order process
• Provide support to the Farms Manager and group finance team
• Continuous Improvement, work closely with the farm’s management team to support a culture of continuous and operational improvement, often through Lean projects
• Weekly payroll review and approval
• Coordination of periodic and year-end stocktakes
• Completion of VAT returns to Revenue
• Ad-hoc projects as required
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Have a recognised accountancy qualification
• Be proficient in Excel
• Have excellent organisational and time management skills
• Have excellent communication skills
• An enthusiasm for Irish agriculture
Jobs at ICDS RECRUITMENT
Senior Quality Engineer - County Westmeath
Senior Expert Specialist - Maintenance Planner
Senior Electronics Engineer