Apply for a job
Manufacturing Trainer - County Galway
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Manufacturing Trainer - County Galway.
In this role you will be responsible for providing training for a wide array of assembly and manufacturing tasks, while ensuring safety in the workplace,
You will have the opportunity to work with a highly supportive and collaborative team which aims to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity, and quality of work for the manufacture of medical device products
• Create training profiles for new team members
• Maintain training records for all Production Operators and Material Handlers.
• Deliver technical training to employees on site.
• Work with production team to develop training plan for manufacturing team members and assign team members to appropriate trainings.
• Create and communicate training schedule
• Conduct training audits monthly
• Work with subject matter experts to develop and maintain standardised work for current skill trainings
• Work with production team to create and conduct on-the-floor lean trainings
• Provide input on process improvement initiatives and/or cross-functional plant projects (Kaizen, new equipment/technologies)
• Shadow current skills training (to be a backup as needed)
• Develop and maintain a visual way to see training requirements.
• Develop and maintain a versatile operator cross-training matrix
• Identify and implement continuous improvement ideas for the skills training centre
• Partner with the T&D Specialist to future skills training needs and work with team to develop new trainings for skills training centre
Skills and Experience sought for this role:
• At least 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment in a process, manufacturing, or operations role
o Strong organizational skills
o Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
o Strong verbal, listening, presentation and written communications skills
o Strong Microsoft Excel skills
o Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite,
• Must be able to conduct / facilitate training in classroom and work environment
• Must be flexible on work schedule
Jobs at ICDS RECRUITMENT
Senior Quality Engineer - County Westmeath
Senior Expert Specialist - Maintenance Planner
Senior Electronics Engineer