Production Manager - County Clare
Production Manager - County Clare.
As Production Manager, your main function will be to Manage all aspects of the production process within the CNC Machine Shop, overseeing a team of CNC Machinists, Production Planner, Production Engineer, Finishing Team Leader & Metal Finishers, Workshop Technicians, Administrator and apprentices.
You will need to have strong people-management skills and have good time management.
A focus on achieving company objectives related to safety, quality, cost, delivery and productivity. Promote company principles and programs such as OEE, 5S, Kaizen, quality circles, lean manufacturing, etc. Manage and continuously improve policies, procedures, programs and operational activities. Motivate, train and direct employees.
• Create a positive winning culture of hitting delivery and quality expectations.
• Work to grow capacity when required on all aspects of post-processing.
• Create and manage load capacity to manage spike requirements.
• Analyse all part drawings and determine how they need to run
• Leading the Manufacturing Team to achieve key business KPI’s in line with company strategy.
• Lead the team towards a high performing production facility whilst also managing the challenging demand of fast turnaround short lead-time work.
• Use structured problem-solving techniques to determine root cause and apply appropriate countermeasures
• Initiate Kaizens and maintain the program throughout the department.
• Overall efficiency and effectiveness of team and all equipment.
• Improve process flow and productivity
• Establish and maintain effective training that includes documented procedures, visual work instructions and individual employee schedules
• H&S responsibility for all areas.
• Responsible for financial budget and sales figures.
• Commercial activities linking to the sales team.
• Ensure technical support is available for production.
• All post-build processing and finishing activities.
• Build internal and customer relationships as main point of contact.
• Carry out team appraisals including people development and skills matrix correlation to business needs.
• Conduct production capacity studies for manpower and equipment needs
• Manage holidays to ensure adequate capacity to meet operational and customer expectations.
• Ensure quality levels are being maintained and corrective actions are analysed, and corrective actions/improvements are being completed.
Interested applicants should have:
• At least 5 years' manufacturing management experience
• Aerospace, automotive or medical device experience is a plus
Jobs at ICDS RECRUITMENT
Design Quality Engineer - South Dublin
Manufacturing Technician - County Sligo