Apply for a job
Project Manager - County Cavan
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Project Manager - County Cavan.
Our client seeks to employ an experienced Project Manager to help drive the business forward, to deliver customer and company expectations to the highest standards in a controlled and professional manner.
The Role & Purpose:
The Project Manager will develop project plans which thoroughly explain and detail how the project will be executed and include a timeline, schedule, roles and responsibilities among other things. This person will co-ordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. Projects include customer projects, commercial sourcing and other relevant projects.
This is an excellent opportunity that will require the successful candidate to work closely with departments across the business.
• Co-ordinate internal and external communication for the flawless execution of projects.
• Manage commercial, technical, manufacturing and other projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives in conjunction with all relevant stakeholder and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develop a detailed project plan for visibility of project and to track progress
• Liaise fluently with Design, R&D, Supply Chain and other departments.
• Setting an appropriate schedule for the development of deliverables, defining milestones, and highlighting the project dependencies.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client, suppliers and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Conduct knowledge transfer and project post-mortem for lessons learned and improving best practices.
• Monitoring the status of projects.
• Track roadblocks and use problem solving techniques to remove.
Interested applicants should have:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Design Engineering, Project Management (PMI) or other related field, or equivalent work experience in a manufacturing environment or manufacturing outsourcing environment.
• Strong organisational and planning skills with ability to prioritise.
• Previous project management experience and preferably with project management software experience.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (across all stakeholders)
• Strong work ethic and self-starter.
• Analytical and detail orientated.
• Knowledge of project management techniques and principals
• Preferable to have experience in a manufacturing environment/manufacturing best practice
• Experience with internal standards and quality conformance metrics
• Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Experience in applying problem-solving methodologies and tools to diagnose and solve operational and interpersonal problems
• Team management and project leadership experience.
Jobs at ICDS RECRUITMENT
Senior Quality Engineer - County Westmeath
Senior Expert Specialist - Maintenance Planner
Senior Electronics Engineer
Product Development/Project Engineer