Apply for a job
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
TEAM: Corporate Services
GRADE: £43,237 - £45,770 per annum
REPORTS TO: Director of Corporate Services
STAFF RESPONSIBILITIES: Finance Administrator (2)
InterTradeIreland provides leadership, advice and support to businesses across the whole island to help SMEs maximise export growth opportunities through greater cross-border collaboration, innovation, entrepreneurship, and trade. With over 20 years’ experience supporting thousands of SMEs, we have a deep and practical understanding of how to help businesses address challenges and take advantage of new growth opportunities.
We are now looking for a Finance Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will report to the Corporate Services Director and will have a key role in InterTradeIreland.
· Enjoy flexible working arrangements, including flexi-time and a blend of office and remote working.
· 30 days annual leave, the security of a permanent role, as well as an attractive pension package.
· Be part of a team that values flexibility, honesty and integrity and one which supports your professional growth and learning development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Preparation of monthly management accounts, year-end accounts and relevant Board papers to reporting deadlines, using InterTradeIreland’s accounting system.
· Management and development of the accounting system (Integra), including the overseeing of financial data input and processing to ensure timely and accurate reporting of information; the resolution of queries/issues which may arise, and the ongoing development and upgrades of the system.
· Manage the finance team staff and support their ongoing development and provide finance training and support to other colleagues as required.
· General accounting and auditing duties.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
· Qualified accountant and current member of one of the following (or equivalent), CAI, ICAEW, ICAS, ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA;
· 3 years’ experience of working in an accounting, finance or audit environment – within this period, experience must include the management of staff, preparation of management accounts and budgets using contemporary accounting packages.
· Experience in the management and development of an IT based accounting system.
· Knowledge or experience of corporate governance and risk management practices and procedures.
· Be able to demonstrate strong technical skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and database packages.
· Well-developed communication skills (oral & written).
· The ability to work in a team.
· Knowledge and experience of a government or public sector accounting environment.
Finance Accountant Management Accountant CIMA ACCA
· Contact: Human Resources
Other Executive Jobs
Advanced and Enabling Works Manager
MetroLink invites applications for the role of Advanced and Enabling Works Manager for the MetroLink Programme, the largest ever transport infrastructure project undertaken in Ireland.
Client Partner Manager
MetroLink invites applications for the role of Client Partner Manager for the MetroLink Programme, the largest ever transport infrastructure project undertaken in Ireland.
Assistant General Secretary
The Association of Higher Civil & Public Servants (AHCPS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the full-time position of Assistant General Secretary (AGS)
Senior Civil Service – Permanent Secretary Roles
There are currently two Permanent Secretary vacancies to be filled, ie. in the Department for the Economy (DfE) and The Executive Office (TEO). Applicants should, however, be prepared to work in any department and location.