Apply for a job
Pedagogical Director - Kindergarten
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Pedagogical Director - Kindergarten
Pedagogical Director - Kindergarten.
The ISR International Kindergarten Düsseldorf is seeking to appoint a Pedagogical Director to lead a large Kindergarten starting as soon as possible.
The Pedagogical Director holds a senior leadership position and reports directly to the CEO. The Pedagogical Director is responsible for the effective educational program in the kindergarten and leads the strategic direction in line with the whole school vision and mission. The Pedagogical Director ensures that a high standard of educational instruction and learning is achieved.
Strategic Direction, Continuous Development and Implementation of Educational Program
- Promote the mission and vision of ISR, with clear focus and purpose
- Develop, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of the educational program
- Provide staff with support and guidance to implement the program successfully
- Manage change judiciously
Governance of Instruction in Learning Environment:
- Maintain an environment that insures high standards of planning, organization, educating, learning and behaviour
- Establish an effective partnership with parents to support, motivate and accompany children on their educational journey
Leading and Management:
- Determine the duties of all Early Years Educators and Assistants are fulfilled
- Work with Human Resources to manage the recruitment of new staff members
- Ensure systems are in place to monitor performance and review effectiveness
- Develop open and honest relationships with staff, mentoring, holding workshops and/or seminars
- Observe Early Years Educators in the kindergarten groups and provide constructive feedback
- Work closely with other members of the Management Team
- Ensure compliance with local educational authorities and accrediting bodies
- Adhere to the Child Protection Policy
Experience and Qualifications:
- Applicants must hold a relevant degree in Early Years Education/Child Development
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ proven leadership experience, ideally in international school settings
- Be dedicated to delivering high-quality standard in education
- Have commitment to collaboration and team building
- Demonstrate strong initiative and desire for innovation
- Stay current with emerging educational developments
- Be practiced in operating within a culturally diverse environment
- Be forward looking and have a growth mindset
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills
At ISR, we offer a dynamic working and learning environment that has established a reputation of academic excellence and is always striving to improve. You will always be supported by committed and welcoming colleagues, and a very loyal kindergarten community.
If you are an enthusiastic and a highly motivated educator, relish a challenge and believe that you could contribute to the growth and development our Kindergarten, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so early applications are encouraged.
Visit our website for further information: www.isr-school.de
Other Executive Jobs
Director of Leisure & Development
Causeway Coast & Glens is recruiting for the following specialised post.
CEO- Specialisterne Ireland
Specialisterne Ireland is now seeking an experienced, ambitious CEO to manage and develop the organisation in line with its new strategy for 2024-26 while ensuring good governance and adherence to Specialisterne’s stated core values.
Associate Director Procurement
An Associate Director of Procurement is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our life sciences manufacturing client located in North Dublin. The AD Procurement is responsible for developing and executing strategic projects and supporting the biologics manufacturing site's operating objectives, ensuring that procedures and process are securely established to support growth plans.