Apply for a job
Quality Operations Manager – Brinny
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Quality Operations Manager – Brinny
At our facility in Brinny, Co Cork we are looking for a Quality Operations Manager in our Laboratory Operations department to join our team.
Why you should apply!
Brinny is a leading facility for the development, testing and manufacturing of vaccines, exporting to over 90 countries across the world. With a team of approximately 500 people.
The Brinny site has been a vibrant part of the local Innishannon community for nearly 35 years and is now one of the region's largest employers.
This role provides exciting and interesting opportunities to work on multiple projects, ranging from manufacturing support activities to new product introductions and technology transfers to regulatory submissions. The role will deliver a diverse range of technical expertise and support to the Business.
What you will do:
Working with a multi-functional, diverse team to deliver results within schedule, you will bring your energy, knowledge, and innovation to:
- Lead, assist in and facilitate investigations, ensuring effect Root Cause Analysis and CAPAs, data analysis and interpretation to resolve deviations.
- Lead process improvement and troubleshooting with end-to-end product focus.
- Provide technical support and guidance to new analytical method introduction or change implementation in a commercial testing laboratory.
- Support execution, data analysis and interpretation of trends observed in commercial testing monitoring
What skills you will need:
To excel in this role, the successful candidate will have strong contemporary knowledge, and the ability to work independently and on multidisciplinary teams.
You will more than likely have experience in:
- Collaboration and cross-functional leadership skills to drive continuous improvement and promote knowledge sharing and implementation of best practices across the site
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, project management skills
- Strong Experience with Tech Transfer, regulatory filing, and commercial testing
- This role requires an experienced individual with a degree (or higher) in Science, Engineering, Technical or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant leadership roles with experience in a front-line supervisory role in operations environment ideally.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
Other Executive Jobs
Director of Leisure & Development
Causeway Coast & Glens is recruiting for the following specialised post.
CEO- Specialisterne Ireland
Specialisterne Ireland is now seeking an experienced, ambitious CEO to manage and develop the organisation in line with its new strategy for 2024-26 while ensuring good governance and adherence to Specialisterne’s stated core values.
Associate Director Procurement
An Associate Director of Procurement is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our life sciences manufacturing client located in North Dublin. The AD Procurement is responsible for developing and executing strategic projects and supporting the biologics manufacturing site's operating objectives, ensuring that procedures and process are securely established to support growth plans.