Apply for a job
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
Hours: 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (occasional evening/ weekend work may be required)
Contract Type: 1-year fixed term*
Salary: €65,000 - €70,000 per annum DOE
Location: Shanakiel, Sunday's Well, Cork
Pieta Cork employs over twenty Psychotherapists, and a Centre Administration team, supporting over 160 clients (children, adolescents and adults) per week.
This role is a key leadership role with accountability for consistent and effective management of Pieta clinical services within the Cork City Centre and the West Cork Service in Dunmanway.
The term of appointment will be one year* and the role will encompass the following elements:
· Leading the team at our Cork centres upholding good governance standards and operating in alignment with the strategic objectives of Pieta
- Leading, managing and developing a professional team that delivers positive outcomes for Pieta's clients
- Ensure effective day-to-day running of the service, ensuring waiting times are kept to a minimum; staff are working within the framework of modalities, policies and best practice guidance available
- Working to create an environment where safety, health and wellbeing are at its core
· Implementation of a program of work to support the development of the team and to promote and create a positive team culture
· Support, guide, and oversee the performance of the team to reach its full potential
· To liaise closely with the HSE and relevant stakeholders within the region developing the key relationships needed in the support of our clients
You will have excellent people management skills with a proven track record in a similar role within a clinical or healthcare setting.
You will demonstrate experience of change management in a health or social care environment, having worked to effect positive change in support of organisational performance.
A third-level qualification in a relevant Healthcare area is essential eg Psychotherapy or Social Care and it will be advantageous to hold a third-level qualification in Healthcare Management or Leadership.
Key to this role is the ability to establish relationships with people at all levels across our organisation and you will need excellent communication and influencing skills.
Our work provides an opportunity to make a great impact in the lives of people and you will need to be aligned with the purpose and values of Pieta.
*Pieta is open to secondment from the HSE or from Section 38 or 39 organisations
Pieta was formed in 2006 to support people and communities in crisis. We support those experiencing suicidal ideation, self-harm or who have been bereaved by suicide, by providing freely accessible, professional services to all. Now with more than 20 locations around the country we employ over 300 people to deliver our services in person or remotely in the areas of prevention, intervention and postvention.
Interested candidates may request further information or apply by sending their C.V. and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is: 5 pm on Friday 29th September 2023
Other Executive Jobs
Director of Leisure & Development
Causeway Coast & Glens is recruiting for the following specialised post.
CEO- Specialisterne Ireland
Specialisterne Ireland is now seeking an experienced, ambitious CEO to manage and develop the organisation in line with its new strategy for 2024-26 while ensuring good governance and adherence to Specialisterne’s stated core values.
Associate Director Procurement
An Associate Director of Procurement is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our life sciences manufacturing client located in North Dublin. The AD Procurement is responsible for developing and executing strategic projects and supporting the biologics manufacturing site's operating objectives, ensuring that procedures and process are securely established to support growth plans.