Apply for a job
Accommodation Assistant Manager 4* Co MEATH
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
We are currently recruiting Accommodation Assistant Manager for a large 4* Hotel in Co Meath. Purpose of the role is to lead the housekeeping team, anticipating guest needs and ensuring that service is provided to the level they require and beyond their expectations.
- Working closely with Executive Housekeeper to manager the Accommodation Team and daily operations in Accommodation Department
- To anticipate staffing requirements and adjust daily as required
- To coach, mentor and train team members to achieve the highest standards
- To Meet KPI's on budgets, training and Company Standards
- To anticipate guests needs and ensure that service is provided to the level they require and beyond their expectations
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within the accommodation department
- To develop a strong working relationship with colleagues in your department and related departments
The ideal candidate for this position:
- The ideal candidate must have previous Supervisory Management experience from working in a large busy 4/5* Hotel property. (Minimum 2 years experience as 2nd HOD)
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Candidates must be available to work both weekdays and weekends .
For further details please send current CV in MS Word Format with Reference details to Richard or call 086-8333677 for further information
Jobs at Richard Lynch Consulting.
Banqueting Manager 4* Hotel Cork City region
Commercial Manager Hospitality / Tourism Co Clare
Associate Data Science Manager Remote
Conference & Banqueting Manager 4* Hotel Co Kerry