Apply for a job
Accommodation Manager 4* Hotel Sligo
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
We are currently recruiting Accommodation Manager for a 4* Hotel in Sligo. Purpose of the role is to lead the housekeeping team, anticipating guest needs and ensuring that service is provided to the level they require and beyond their expectations.
- To lead the Accommodation Team and daily operations in Accommodation Department including Guest Rooms and public areas.
- To anticipate staffing requirements. Work with HR team on recruitment, onboarding and retention strategies
- To coach, mentor and train team members to achieve the highest standards, implement a department specific training plan
- To oversee weekly rotas, holiday and seasonal planning and wage costs.
- To Meet KPI's on budgets, training and Company Standards
- To anticipate guests needs and ensure that service is provided to the level they require and beyond their expectations
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within the accommodation department, implement SOP Manual
- To develop a strong working relationship with colleagues in your department and related departments
The ideal candidate for this position:
- The ideal candidate must have previous Accommodation Management experience from working in a 4* Hotel property. (Minimum 2 years experience as HOD)
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Candidates must be available to work both weekdays and weekends on rotation .
For further details contact Richard at 086-8333677, please forward up-to-date CV in MS Word Format to email@example.com
Jobs at Richard Lynch Consulting.
Revenue / Front of House Manager 4* Hotel Cork
Senior Research & Development Engineer (Vascular)
Process Chemist - Co. Wexford