Assistant Manager - busy GastroPub/Restaurant Cork
Assistant Manager required for very busy GastroBar / Restaurant in Cork. The role will require the effective and efficient management of all Food and Beverage business at the property, coordinating the team and all day to day activities in the premises.
· Experience in managing high-end Gastro bar / Restaurant and quality Food service operation
· Candidates need experience managing busy FOH team and working with excellent Kitchen brigade.
· Must display effective, dynamic leadership and team management abilities
· Reliable, committed, motivated and above all professional person required.
· Must display strong attention to detail and be very standards and service driven
· Proven experience in coaching, training , mentoring your team, job chats etc
· A positive attitude, a “can do” approach, friendly and outgoing personality
· 2 years minimum Assistant Management Senior Supervisor experience needed, ideally in a quality Gastrobar / Restaurant locally, working closely with experienced Head Chef to build excellent food reputation.
· Work Permit is not available for this role, full legal status to work in Ireland is required.
· Fluent English and excellent IT and admin skills required
· Manage daily operations and coordinating all areas of the GastroBar/ Restaurant premises
· Manage, Lead, mentor and guide the team as required
· Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene prevail
· Observe all shift and opening / closing procedures adhering to all EHO guidelines
· Provide leadership and facilitate a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all, team and guests
For more details please forward current CV in Word Format to Richard with Reference details, view www.rlconsult.com or call Richard at 086-8333677