Apply for a job
Duty Manager Daytime M/F 4* Hotel Co Westmeath
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
We are currently recruiting an experienced Duty Manager, responsible for day to day Operations to join a 4* Hotel in Co Westmeath. This is a very well known Hotel in a super location, the role will require the effective and efficient management of all Restaurant, Bar, Conference, Events business and coordinating all day to day Front of House and Rooms activities in the Hotel. This is a Monday to Friday role, ideally working 8-5 daily.
· Experience in managing busy Food and Beverage operations, Outlets, Rooms service
· Candidates need experience managing Weddings, Conferences, meetings
· Front office and Accommodation Dept training is needed, ability to check in/out and assist is this area
· Must display effective leadership and team management abilities
· Reliable, committed, motivated and above all professional person
· A positive attitude, a “can do” approach, an approachable style
· 3 years Duty Management experience in a busy 4* Hotel in Ireland preferred.
· Work Permit is not available for this role, full legal status to work in Ireland is required.
· Manage daily operations and coordinating all areas of the hotel
· Lead and guide the team as required during each day, service, event
· Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene prevail
· Observe all shift and opening / closing / Handover procedures
· Provide leadership and facilitate a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all guests
For full details please forward current CV in Word Format to Richard with Reference details, view www.rlconsult.com or call Richard at 086-8333677
Jobs at Richard Lynch Consulting.
Duty Manager 4* Hotel Dublin