Apply for a job
Night Manager 4* Hotel Cork
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
We are currently recruiting an experienced Night Manager, responsible for overall hotel Operations to join a 4* Hotel in Cork, The role will require the effective and efficient management of all Night time operations, Events, business and coordinating all daily activities in the Hotel during your shift.
· Experience in managing busy Night-time Hotel operations, in Reception, Outlets, Room service
· Candidates need experience managing setups for Weddings, Conferences, Meetings, Events
· Front office training and Night Audit experience is needed, fully trained in this area is absolute requirement
· Must display effective leadership, mature decision making and team management abilities
· Reliable, committed, motivated and above all professional person required
· A positive attitude, a “can do” approach, an keen eye for standards and attention to detail is required
· Ideal candidate with 1/2 years Night Management experience in 4* Hotel in Ireland preferred. 100+ Rooms Hotel ideally
· Work Permit is not available for this role as it is available for immediate interview, full legal status to work in Ireland is required.
. Previous 4* Hotel Night Management experience is required, no need to apply if you have not been in the job previously
· Manage daily operations and coordinating all areas of the hotel, Front Office, Outlets, Events
· Lead and guide the team as required during shift, monitoring grounds, front and back of house areas
· Ensure the highest standards of security, cleanliness and hygiene prevail
· Observe all hotel opening / closing procedures
· Provide leadership for your team and facilitate a friendly and safe environment for all guests and staff.
For full details please forward current CV in Word Format to Richard in Word Format with Reference details, view www.rlconsult.com or call Richard at 086-8333677
Jobs at Richard Lynch Consulting.
Restaurant Manager - High end Restaurant Limerick
General Manager GastroPub Cork