Reservations Manager 4* Hotel Co Meath
We are currently recruiting an experienced Reservations Manager for a 4* Hotel in Co Meath.
Purpose of the Role:
We are searching for a passionate hospitality individual to lead the reservations team. Reporting to the DOSM/Director of Revenue and working closely with the Front Desk to ensure the maximisation of all hotel bedroom & lodge sales opportunities are met.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing the reservation team and process in the department to ensure all reservation team can carry out their duties in a timely manner
- Ensure all telephone / e-mail traffic is monitored and reservations appropriately recorded
- Responsibility for both individual and group bookings
- Performing regular checks on future individual & group bookings
- Wedding blocks monitored and washed within timely manner
- Working with the Sales team to identify leads and passed to the appropriate sales person
- Liaise with the revenue manager to magazine all opportunities
- To deal with Customer complaints in line with company policy
- Manage No-show and cancellation reservations & process charges according to hotel policy
- Understanding of group, leisure & transient market segments
- Compile daily /weekly/monthly/annual reports in line with the hotel requirements
- To constantly liaise with housekeeping department to ensure all guests request are met
- Ensure Front Office department are fully aware of all Promotions /Packages for sale
- Work closely with the Sales & marketing team for best practice
- To work with the Director of Revenue to fully understand and take direction on rates changes & strategy
- To understand the systems & procedures in place in line with the overall strategy
For full details please forward current CV in Word Format to Richard with Reference details, view www.rlconsult.com or call Richard at 086-8333677..
Jobs at Richard Lynch Consulting.
Food Safety and Quality Manager