Apply for a job
Revenue / Front of House Manager 4* Hotel Cork
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
We are actively recruiting experienced Revenue Manager responsible for Front Of House for a 4* Hotel in Cork
Responsible for Revenue management including room rate yield and Rev Par.
To enhance the experience of each guest or visitor actively and positively to the hotel in as far as your capacity as Front of House/ Deputy Manager will allow.
To exceed our guests’ expectations by providing a friendly, professional and efficient service.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure efficient running of front desk.
2. Responsible for Revenue management including room rate yield and OTA's/ Rev Par.
3. Allocations management - To allocate bedrooms to specific requirements and having good knowledge of the hotel rooms, proximity of rooms and restrictions in terms of business mix.
4. People management to include reception, reservations and guest relations teams.
5. Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
6. Ensuring accurate reservations are recorded in Hotsoft.
7. Communication amongst colleagues/other departments/managers regarding day’s business. E.g. Accommodation, room changes, Porters- luggage & guest requests; Restaurant – dinner reservations.
8. Up-selling in the hotel – selling hotels other services – Spa, leisure centre, bar, restaurant, conferencing, vouchers & Spa treatments.
9. Ensuring e mails to ‘Reservations’ and ‘info’ are dealt with efficiently & promptly.
10. Use initiative while carrying out one’s duties so that we provide the best possible product and service to our guests at all times.
Always be on the look out to improve our customer’s experience and offer any new ideas / suggestions to Management to improve the guest experience.
11. Adhering to department SOP’s when carrying out tasks.
12. To carry out any other duties / specific projects as requested by General Manager.
13. To ensure cash lodgements and floats are correct within the department
14. To assist in conjunction with Guest Relations Manager with new creative innovations to enhance the guest experience in the hotel, (i.e. lady executives, special occasion guests)
· To support and respect each other as colleagues whether in a support role or frontline with our guests.
· To be able to work in a neat and efficient manner, keeping work areas clean and well organised.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
· Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
Company Vision & Mission:
· Demonstrate in your role an understanding of the company vision, support our mission and live our values.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and is a general statement of the role and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Employees may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Benefits: Carparking, Meals on Duty, Discounted Employee Hotel Rates, Development & Training, Leisure Club
Note; You must have current legal status to live and work in the Republic of Ireland,
For full details please contact Richard Lynch at 086-8333677...Email current CV in Word Format to Richard@rlconsult.com complete with Reference contact information
Hospitality Industry Hotel Management Rooms Management Front of House Front Office Management Guest Relations Standards and Service
Jobs at Richard Lynch Consulting.
Restaurant Manager / Supervisor 4* Hotel Cork