Apply for a job
HR Business Partner
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
HR Business Partner - 12 Month Contract
Sanderson are recruiting for an HR Business Partner on a contract basis. Reporting to the HR Director, the role is a mix of day to day HR and an integration project that will provide coaching and guidance during a period of change (merger, acquisition and integration) of our Global client's Ireland business and employee group.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on the application of HR policies, best practice, employment law and Employee Relations linked to day-to-day business and change management.
- Advise managers and employees and in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruitment and selection, onboarding, induction, performance management, employee relations, engagement, and wellbeing
- Support managers on employee relations matters including all HR processes - including resolution of grievance and disciplinary issues in line with company policy.
- Manage and participate in workplace investigations
- Provides feedback to HR solutions, which will support the attainment of the business/strategic objectives.
- Ensure maintenance of all necessary HR documentation, records, and files to ensure compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Ensure HR administration is accurate and efficient to deliver desired results.
- Overall responsibility for the effective delivery of the recruitment and selection process for Ireland and support UK as and when required.
- Collaborates on key change initiatives, projects, and partners to assist in development of HR organisational programs.
- Delivery of accurate and timely information to payroll and understanding of same
- Monthly absence, turnover, headcount reports.
- Support the integration
- Support the HR Integration
- Support the business integration
- Provide effective communication to clients, both internally and externally, regarding many different issues which directly affect employees and the business overall during the integration process
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years HR Generalist and recruiting experience
- Relevant CIPD qualification
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment law
- Previous employee relations experience
- Payroll experience desirable
Jobs at Sanderson Recruitment
Senior Credit Controller
Financial Accountant - Insurance
Head of Engineering - County Cavan.